Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
In these uncharted times, the only thing that anchors us is love. When the only thing we know for certain is the promise of today, why not seize it?
During this unprecedented time, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company is offering exclusive opportunities to be married or host an event in the brand new Otto M. Budig Theater utilizing all of the spaces from the stage to the dressing rooms.
Don't miss this once in a lifetime chance to be among a select few couples who have gotten to tie the knot or hold their private event at Cincinnati Shakespeare Company!
Hold your wedding at the Otto M. Budig Theatre in the heart of Over-the-Rhine and you’ll unlock:
- The spotlight – Truly take center stage on your big day. The CSC’s Mainstage Theater can seat up to 250 guests and all eyes will be on you. Or, if you’d prefer, the Linnemann Family Lobby is available as well for a dramatic entrance down the Grand Staircase.
- The views – Toast your nuptials with a reception boasting a unique view of OTR’s Washington Park through the floor-to-ceiling windows of CSC’s Bridgeland Performance Studio.
- The theatrics – CSC can deliver the drama. Do you want a custom projection of your monogram? Are you interested in set pieces to enhance the theme of your wedding? Have you ever dreamed of an enchanted garden party à la A Midsummer Night’s Dream? The CSC Production Team is ready to discuss every option to make your dreams a reality.
- The urgency – If your wedding was cancelled or postponed because of COVID-19, and you’re looking to tie the knot sooner rather than later, CSC has open availability through 2021.
- The exclusivity – Cincinnati Shakespeare Company is not normally a wedding venue. We are a year-round professional theatre company so, were it not for the global pandemic, these spaces would be occupied with performances and rehearsals.
- The philanthropy – Say “I do” while doing good. A portion of your wedding rental is tax-deductible and will support CSC’s mission to bring Shakespeare and the Classics to life for all.
Questions? Contact Us.